Monday 18 April 2011

Battlefield 3 My 2 Cents

Well I have pre-ordered my copy of the eagerly anticipated Battlefield 3, and I really hope its going to be the all its being hyped to be?
Badcompany 2 is great game but Dice missed a trick on this by chasing the dragon of the Call of Duty market.
What I mean by that is they have a great game with fantastic graphics and the frostbite engine that gives you such realistic destruction. But they forgot the game play! Why oh why did they put the uncaps so close to the flags on conquests? It just encourages base rape. In BF2 & 2142 they got this right but with the pressure on to attract the COD players to their game they sacrificed game play for players KD ratio.  
Battlefield 3 - Limited EditionBattlefield Bad Company 2

1 comment:

  1. So, True! Lots of good times with BC2, Team~Europe Clan is looking forward to BF3!


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete